Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale!

For all you Bay Area people, Chronicle Books is having their Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale this week! Hundreds of books will be brought from their warehouse to their 2nd Street Store location (680 Second Street) in San Francisco and offering 65% off all products in-store.

Hours for the sale are as follows:
Thursday 5/6: 9 AM – 7 PM
Friday 5/7: 9 AM – 7 PM
Saturday 5/8: 10 AM – 3 PM

I probably won't be able to make it, which is probably a good thing as I'm not sure our small house could take the haul I would bring home. Still, I'm SO tempted... Chronicle publishes a fantastic variety great design, food, and DIY books.


For example, remember my post on The Small Stakes, Jason's Munn's wonderfully creative and minimalist music posters? There is also a book of his work... published by Chronicle.

You can find examples of said books as well as more info about the Warehouse Sale at Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment