Tuesday, May 11, 2010

9 By Design

Have you seen this show? I love love love it. Kids? NY? Gorgeous design? Please.

Magnifique!

To fill in all you non-Bravo addicts out there, the premise of the show is basically this: married couple Robert and Cortney Novogratz build amazing homes out of basically nothing all over New York, keep flipping them and moving merely blocks away... and do it all with SEVEN kids. Sheesh.

While the reality show aspect is entertaining - I like to watch their parenting styles, and how they seemingly do it all - I mostly love it for the inspirational design.

You can find the "official" show site here, but for some real eye candy, check out the website for the Novogratz's design firm, Sixx Design. I love their use of artwork, of open spaces, and especially what they consider a "kids room"






Style to spare, non? Although I keep wondering where all the toys are kept...

No comments:

Post a Comment