Friday, May 14, 2010

Art + Function = Design (5/14/10)


Problem: I spend way too much space and money on magazines.
Solution: E-mags! Decor8 has a round-up of some of the latest and greatest.


Problem: I love all those cute girly blouses, but I can’t afford JCrew, let alone a designer shirt.
Solution: DIY Ruffles! Tea Rose Home has a ton of tutorials.


Problem: I’m craving donuts (I really am today, and yes, this is a problem)
Solution: I’m going to make some of my own this weekend! Thank you Pioneer Woman!


Problem: Need to bake a sweet summer pie (for all that farmer’s market fruit), but no pie pan?
Solution: Use a jar! Not Martha shows you how.

PS: Use a jar for cobbler too!


Problem: I want a garden, but have no backyard (I hear ya):
Solution: Container gardening! Be inspired by this post from sfgirlbythebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment