Thursday, May 6, 2010

Winks

I keep meaning to do these on Wednesday (you know, Wednesday Winks... it just sounds so much nicer). But better late than ever. Here's the latest results of my obsessive need to troll the web...

I must have this book!
Decor8

Balenciaga Retrospective at the De Young (Spring 2011)
Poetic and Chic

This is really really old. But beautiful books? How did I miss this???
Design*Sponge

Speaking of Design*Sponge, this recipe for Chocolate and Hazelnut Baklava looks to DIE for! Design*Sponge

Wonderful illustrations of states by illustrator Katie Daisy (see California, left)
Wanderlust
One of my fave textile designers, Josephine Kimberling, blogs about her inspiration process here and in an older post here

An interesting (and heartbreaking) posts on the effects of counterfeit logo-chasing Style on a String (via The Coveted)

No comments:

Post a Comment