Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Best Wedding Invite Ever.


I have a slight obsession with invitations, especially wedding invitations. Wedding invites are overall a design problem waiting to be solved - how do I sum up my most meaningful relationship in paper product? You (ideally) only get one chance to have a kick butt wedding invite, and, like the wedding itself, you want it to be representative of each of you individually and as a couple. Are we classic? Playful? Modern? Colorful? Monochromatic? And then you get into all the details like color, typography, texture of the paper, etc... my kind of fun.

So when a friend posted a link to the best wedding invite ever, how could I not share? Their RSVP speaks volumes in and of itself, but do yourself a favor and click on the link. It'll make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment