Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wednesday Winks

Friends, it has not been a good day.  No bueno.  And on top of that, I forgot to post my "Wednesday Winks" yesterday (and last week, oops...).  Let's forgot our troubles and lose ourselves in some excellent design, shall we?

Prettiness. A trip around SF with the iPhone Shake it app sfgirlbybay

A gorgeous Great Gatsby-inspired wedding (the bridge wore grey!) Snippet and Ink
I want to learn letterpress SO bad Oh So Beautiful Paper

Speaking of letterpress, this post’s a bit dated, here is a GREAT idea for recycling those beautiful letterpress cards you receive:  Stephmodo

A cool overview of Grace Bonney (Design*Sponge)’s keynote at IDSA:

Have you seen this? I want to make these so bad (but so much work!) Martha Stewart

Yum! Spring shrimp salad in parmesan bowls. Pizzazzerie

PS: No lie, the fire alarm went off when I was just about to post this.  And then it went twice more.  And then I had to fight an ant invasion.  Bad juju around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment