Monday, August 23, 2010

Fit Your Buns Like a Bra

What if your butt size was measured and fit like a bra size?  Well, apparently, now it can.

Check out this article about Levi's new "Curve ID" system, which matches women to jeans based on shape, not just on size. All jeans sizes for women now come in three shapes - slight curve (straighter figure/flatter fanny), demi curve (evenly proportioned hip and seat) and bold curve (smaller waist, larger seat). The shapes are based on a complex formula developed my Levi by analyzing scans of 60,000.  Very scientific, eh?

I don't know about you, but as a women with a guaranteed "bold curve", I'm pretty excited at the thought of just pulling on a pair of jeans specifically tailored to my body type.  This could open up a whole new world of styles for me. 

What do you think?  Will you be having your "trunk size" measured (hehe)? 

Check out more about the Curve ID system here.

No comments:

Post a Comment