Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Paper Flowers

It was my mom's birthday yesterday (love you mom)!  I decorated her office with flowers to celebrate. Here's some peeks (please forgive the mobile photos):


PS: I was inspired by paper flower artist Eloise Corr Danch, and her beautiful windows:

Obviously mine are not as gorgeous, but it was a good start for a weekend project.  I definitely plan to make more.  For starters, I need to get a thinner art paper.  The only good quality paper I could find was scrapbook cardstock, which was a bit heavy.  Also, now that I have an idea of how to constuct them, I'm hoping the process will go a bit faster.

Do you want to make paper flowers too?  I'll post some links to tutorials soon, but I'm also thinking it's a good excuse for a craft night at my place!

No comments:

Post a Comment