Friday, August 6, 2010

Fashion Friday

This post actually came about while I was doing my Wednesday Winks and I noticed nearly every link I marked was about fashion!  With the start of school fast approaching, I suppose it is time for a post on fall fashion (even though in sunny California it doesn't really become fall until Halloween).

I'm a bit schizophrenic when it comes to fashion, always trying to walk a fine line between unexpected bohemian and classic minimalism.  As opposed to summer - where I'm wearing the thinnest pants possible and resisting the urge to strip in public - the cool weather offers more opportunity to layer (read: more fashion choices), and more chances to experiment with color and texture.  Good thing, cause there are a lot of exciting new fall lines out (Hello Brochu Walker and Orla Kiely!).

Check it:

clockwise, from left:
Orla Kiely raincoat (via Black*Eiffel)
Brochu Walker (via Bliss)
Bhalo silk dress (via Greedy Girl)
Amy Butler Knits (!) (via sfgirlbybay)
Les Marquis des Anges "Claudine" blouse (via Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment