Friday, August 6, 2010

Jesi Haack Weddings

This post was hours - hours - in the making so I hope you all enjoy it. :) 

Have you ever found the most wonderful picture... and then lost it?  That's what happened when I tried to find this picture, which started it all:


It's it gorgeous?  After a kajillon hours searching today, I finally found it again on Green Wedding Shoes(In the interest of full disclosure, I found it via another blog's inspiration board, but can't for the life of me remember which blog it was!  So is the curse of the interwebs... if it was your blog, please let me know!)

Lauren, the bride pictured above, simply raved about her wedding coordinator, Jesi Haack, which led me to her site, Jesi Haack Weddings.  I lost a couple hours of my life last night on her blog.

Simply put, Jesi is an uh-mazing wedding planner. She has the most creative, vintage touches and always the best color palettes.  See some of her work below:


The bottom left picture was how Jesi told her family - and her readers! - that she was expecting a boy. 


Awesome, no?  Make sure to visit her blog and give her some love!

PS: Jesi gives a sweet tutorial on making the paper flowers here.  And check out this tutorial to make your own pinwheels (apparently I'm not the only one sensing a pinwheel trend)?

No comments:

Post a Comment