Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Poketo + Target Update

So I posted yesterday about how excited I was to run to Target for the new Poketo line.  And I did run, on my lunch break, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed. 

You know that monster bag I was so excited about?  Well, I was a little less excited when I got there.  I looked all over for tote bags, and what I found was this:

Turns out it's not a change purse.  The tote is stuffed inside the bag.  At which point, yes, the exterior can be used for a change purse.  It's a "Tote-in-Tote".  Not a bad thing on it's own, but I had issue with the fabric. Both were made of a cheap-feeling nylon, which was kind of a deal breaker for me.  I am a mom who lives out of her car many days, so I need a tote that can HOLD stuff, you know what I mean?

Lucky for me, they had some lovely canvas totes nearby.  It took me half hour to decide, but I finally got the one pictured below:


It's a but more artsy than my usual day-to-day style, but I think it will help bring some color into my fast-approaching-all-black wardrobe.  And it was a steal for under $15.

What do you think? You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment