Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

This might be the most stylish video, well... ever.  Shirley Manson, Elijah Wood, GORGEOUS styling... and a little diddy by Zee Avi called "Just You and Me."  I could watch this forever. 

(Every time you see Shirley Manson, don't you just want to dye your head red?  I know I do. And I've done it, a couple times, and yet... I'm still not Shirley. Sigh.)

If you like the song, check out Zee Avi's website.  Can you believe she's only 23? I love her voice - it has such a pretty vintage quality to it.

PS: The video is for the Oliver Peoples' Fall 2010 Campaign. As a wearer of glasses, I am a fan.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Still, I hate kissing a smoker, so my biggest thought was "DON'T KISS HIM...he'll taste like an ash tray smells."

    LOL

    ReplyDelete