Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Easy Change Wallpaper

In my never-ending quest to make a rental townhouse feel like home, I've been trying to figure out a great way to utlilize wallpaper without messing up the walls.  I've considered the fabric option, and Oh Joy! had a great idea involving making a grid with (removable) painter's tape.

But... I just found out about Sherwin-Williams' Easy Change wallpaper!  Yes, like most wallpaper, it's a bit pricey (on average, $70-80 for 2 rolls), but it's REMOVABLE. Really. 

Better yet they have a huge variety of modern, fresh patterns. Some of my favorites from the the Dahlia collection are pictured below:


I am also a huge fan of the Beacon House Damask collection, whicn you can see here.  You can check out all the Easy Change designs at the Sherwin-Williams website.

Now my only problem is picking a pattern...

No comments:

Post a Comment