Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halloween Sneak Peek...

Hello friends,

I realize I have been MIA lately, and I apologize.  It's been a killer of a September so far... ants, a RAT (in the kitchen - eeek!), more ants, job hunting... and in truth, as much as I love my blog, I often get in a "adult-style" panic that I spend too much time at it, when in fact, I should be hunting for a new job. The stress of it all has been enough to put me in a blogging funk.  And oooh heavens, people, you should see my Google Reader.  Oy vey.

But Design calls!  Luckily, some of my creativity came back last night.  I thought I would give you all a sneak peek at the Halloween designs I'm working on, because - woohoooo! - it's coming on Halloween (can you believe it? already?).  So...




What do you think? I hope Martha would be proud.

I'll be back with more inspiration tomorrow.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment