Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hola.

Hello all!

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting this blog as of late.  I have a BIG announcement:  we are moving to Portland, Oregon!

(Woohoo!)

In all the chaos that has been moving, I haven't been around here much. It's a bit painful, really - so much design inspiration around these days and I haven't been able to share! The chef hubby is leaving this week to start his new gig and find us a house.  In the meantime will be home for a few weeks with the kiddos, packing things up.   The good news: I should have a lot more time for holiday projects and for blogging (double woohoo!)  The bad news: we'll most likely be Uhauling it the week before Christmas, AND all our decorations are packed, so I'm limited on decorating the house.

To fill the void, I'm hoping to do a lot of paper crafting with the kids.  And maybe some hand turkeys tomorrow!!! (If you don't know what a hand turkey is, please email me. You are living a half-lived life).

Anyone have any suggestions for simple Christmas decorating/crafts?

PS: Here's a last minute free printable from Silverbox Creative that would make an awesome gratitude chain for the kiddos (or a napkin ring, or placesetting, or...)

1 comment:

  1. I totally get how moving rocks your world. Been there, done that (in fact, we're still doing that...). Good luck! It's tough stuff. May your transition be easier than mine...

    xo

    ReplyDelete