Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Animal Halloween

Hi all,

I know I've been light on posts this week, but I've been working like crazy and prepping for a trip to Portland this weekend (with JUST the hubby - woot)!  I will be MIA until probably Wednesday.

In the meantime, I couldn't resist sharing some of the fabulous baby costumes that Jordan posted on Babble this week:

Some cozy, but low-key, costumes from Baby Gap:



Plus my most favorite, favorite baby costumes ever!  How could I have never known about Tom Arna before?


As the mother of a chunky baby, there is nothing cuter than a chunky baby in a plush animal costume. Will would look cute in all of them. I can't choose!
What are your kids going to be for Halloween this year?


1 comment:

  1. Those Tom Arna costumes are darling. They remind me of the Babystyle costumes (From way back before Babystyle closed. Sniff.). Finleigh's going to be Jack-Jack Incredible this year (we'll be the rest of them). Should be entertaining, I've no doubt.

    ReplyDelete