Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Dress, Three Ways


One day as I was perusing the wonderful world of online shopping, I came across Shabby Apple. I couldn't believe I hadn't heard of them before. Check out their mission:

"After years of not being able to find stylish dresses that covered enough skin to make you really feel comfortable (without wearing a tank top, cardigan or long slip), owners Emily and CK decided to do something about it. "

Love it, right? As a mom and woman turning (ahem) 30 this year, let me tell you, certain skin should just not be shown any m
ore. Consider it a public service. But that doesn't mean I don't want to be stylish and work the latest trends. Au contraire.

As usual, I couldn't pick just one, but their "Tuxedo" dress seemed to have it all: a little black dress that's casual enough for the weekend, cute enough for date night, and chic enough for work. Check out my suggestions for the three different looks below:



Weekend Casual

- Orla Kiely Multi Scribble Stem Print Super Maxi Sling Bag

- Chocolat Blu “Jillian” Sandals

- Sequin Metal Paillette Teardrop Hoop Earrings









Date Night

- Big Buddha "Mia" Purse in Fuchsia

- Betsey Johnson "Calandra" Pumps

- Juicy Couture Multi Flower Hoop Earrings










Work - Neutral Chic

- Olivia Harris Pop Out Convertible 22000 Purse in Blush

- Nine West "Ambitious" Pump in Natural White

- Kenneth Cole New York Circle Woven Chain Bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment